Friday, May 23, 2008

Coldplay

As most of you know Coldplay has been using the internet to generate interest for their already heavily anticipated album, Vida la Vida and Death and All His Friends. (I hate the name by the way)
I have here 3 songs from the upcoming album, "Violet Hill", "Vida La Vida", and "Lost". I do not particularly like them but the first two have begun to grow on me. It's a really different sound and its taking me a awhile to get used to it. I am looking forward to the next album, I already have mine on pre-order. "Lost" is track that seems to take it back to the simple "Chris and the Piano" songs but I cant really get connected with it...
Hopefully, between now and the release date I will grow into them. Here they are for your listening pleasure. I encourage you all to pre-order the album here

Coldplay - Lost
Coldplay - Vida la Vida
Coldplay - Violet Hill

Speaking of "Violet Hill," if you have not seen this video for it called "the Dancing Politicians," I encourage it. Its really funny and surprisingly well done.

Cheers all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

obama song
http://kirradio.blogspot.com/2008/02/fmb-vote-obama.html