Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Booty

Why the fuck are black dudes obsessed with ass anyways? Although, I also am a fan of the booty, why am I a fan? Where does this urge to have some ass come from? Why cant I look at girls hair and feel the same way about the ass? How come I look at ass first when a girl walks by me? There has to be a reason. If this many men are compelled to handle themselves the same way there has to be an explanation. Especially since it is primarily a "black thing".
I have a theory. I may be crazy and it may be redundant to blame the same people, but I think it is White related. As stated in my previous blog, white men have been sexually abusing their slaves since slavery began. But I do not think white men were the only abusers. Male slaves have been sexually abused and raped as well. Although to hear of any man being raped will inspire scoffs among many of us, this was true. Black men carried a reputation of being sexually...gifted, which is a stereotyped started by white women. White women had their fair share of indescritions. White woman would choose a young slave worker, typically a field worker because they were ill-treated and demoralized. She would get them alone and threaten him to fulfill her sexually. If he turned her down he would be killed. All she would have to do is tell the master that the slave had made a pass at her, and he would die. So naturally, the slave gave in to her request. Because the female feared her husband finding out she was "violated" by a slave she would not have the slave enter her vaginally. They have to go through the number 2. I think this has made Black men ass centric over the years. The fear of not being turned in to the slave owner has forced us to think ass first. We had to survive.
I think its funny that you can really find a way to blame anything on white people.