Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Things i Hate

1. I hate walking down a long hallway and seeing one person walking in your direction. You two are the only people in the hallway and you have both managed to avoid looking at each other for awhile. But the constant darting of the eyes can only last for so long. As you guys approach each other one person decides to finally say hi. You have shared a long moment of awkardness and now, a half-hearted hello. I hate Long hallways. They make me feel so uncomfortable...

2. I hate lying to people.

3. I hate people lying to me.

4. I love to hate things I know nothing about.

5. I hate people who do not know why they are laughing at something.

6. I hate the reliance I have on my mp3 player in order to walk around campus.

7. I hate people who do not reciprocate.

8. I hate having a negative outlook on life.

9. I hate student apathy.

10. I hate job interviews

11. I hate relying on others.

12. I hate cold weather.

13. I hate you. And no, not actually You, I mean my computer screen.

14. I hate the integration of chocolate and fruit.

15. I hate people judging me based on how I dress.

16. I hate the Christian fallacy.

17. I hate religious extremist in general.

18. I hate the price of night out at the theatre.

19. I hate the Euro.

20. I hate country music.

21. I hate people who have a one-sided view on life.

22. I hate Mcdonalds, Starbucks, and Ikea.

23. I hate obesity.

24. I hate my broken body.

25. I hate smokers.

26. I hate drinkers.

27. I hate monotony.

28. I hate losing anything.

29. I hate violent little kids.

30 I hate editors.

2 comments:

Alexandra Frank. said...

OK. So in order for walking down hallways and enduring an awkward silence with someone to top the list of the things you hate, it must have just happened to you.

omsuperhoops said...

It happened to me as i was walking back to class. it happens infrequently but when it does i HATE IT!